Click and collect available. Please select this option at the checkout. You will be sent an email to confirm that your order is ready for you to collect from Allium.
Please note, at present, we are only able to post within the UK.
We post on a Monday and a Thursday although we endeavour to post more regularly when we can (we are a tiny team so please take this into account when ordering and leave enough time to receive your order).
All items are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class. If you require another method of postage please get in contact before placing your order and we will discuss options.
Small items £1.75
Medium items £3.50
Large items £6.00
Please note that once your order leaves us we have no power over how long it may take to arrive with you, particularly in the weeks before Christmas. Please ensure you leave plenty of time for your order to arrive as we cannot be held responsible for any delays in the postal service.
Returns & Exchanges
We hope you love your products but if you need to return an item to us please, in the first instance, email us to request that your return is processed or that you require an exchange. We will then email you to confirm and provide full details.
When you return a Product to us:
1. Because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the 14 day cooling-off period (as per Consumer Rights), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, including the minimum potential cost of sending the item to you.
2. For any other reason (for instance, because you have notified us in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and any subsequent updates that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. Please note, certain items are not eligible for returns and refunds for hygiene reasons – these include but are not limited to; Earrings. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product.
3. If you receive a damaged or faulty item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can arrange for your item to be returned and replaced. Returns must be unused and returned along with the original packaging (this does not apply to damaged or faulty items). To cancel your online order please return your complete order packaged carefully in the original packaging to Allium, 4a Hopetoun Road, South Queensferry, EH30 9RA.
Refunds will be processed on receipt of returned goods. You will be fully responsible for any cost incurred returning anything to us unless we agree to cover the cost due to a manufacturing fault prior to you sending the product.
4. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges incurred by you for sending the item to you and returning it to us. We will process returned Products as quickly as possible and send you a refund or replacement. We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
5. Please obtain proof of posting when returning goods, as we cannot provide a refund or exchange if we do not receive the original goods back. Unfortunately, we cannot offer a free returns service (unless the Products are defective in accordance with clause .3).
Our return address is:
4A Hopetoun Road
Returned items are the customers responsibility until they are received by Allium and we recommend posting them by registered delivery or obtaining proof of postage as a minimum.